Cave Story+ review
Cave Story+ Review
Cave Story+ is an app created by Nicalis, Inc.. Cave Story+ was first published on . Cave Story+ is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Arguably the most well-known indie game of all time, Cave Story features a completely original storyline wrapped with personality, mystery and hours of fast-paced fun. Cave Story is an action-adventure game from the critically acclaimed independent designer, Daisuke Amaya--or Pixel to his fans. Overflowing with unmatched charm and character, Cave Story takes you into a rare world where a curious race of innocent rabbit-like creatures, called Mimigas, run free.
You wake up in a dark cave with no memory of who you are, where you came from or why you're in such a place. Uncovering Mimiga Village you discover that the once-carefree Mimigas are in danger at the hands of a maniacal scientist. The Mimigas’ only hope rest squarely on the shoulders of a quiet, amnesiac boy who can't remember his own name.
Run, jump, shoot, fly and explore your way through a massive action-adventure reminiscent of classic 8- and 16-bit games. Take control and learn the origins of this world’s power, stop the delusional villain and save the Mimiga!
- Original (320x240) graphics and upgraded “HD” graphics
- Remastered music as well as the original soundtrack
- Mix-and-match new/old artwork and music!
- Six new play modes (including Wind Fortress, Boss Rush and more!)
- Over 20 epic boss battles through Mimiga Island
- 15 levels to explore in the vast world
- 10 unique weapons to find and upgrade
- USB controller compatibility
- Four unique endings
- Future content updates