First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator review
3 GB available space
Wood-dale.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator Review
First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator is an app by Mikori Games. First Person Tennis - The Real Tennis Simulator was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
First Person Tennisis the first tennis simulator developed for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and WMR.
The game runs in no-VR mode too and it's playable with a joypad or keyboard.
Now, you can play on a real tennis court and face professional tennis players.
You'll have to show all your technical and tactical skills. The game is designed for gamepad or keyboard too.
Controls:Topspin, Backspin, Lob, Volley.
Keep the button pressed for high power but low precision.
Move the target on court to put the ball wherever you want.
VR Controls:Hold the controller/racket and play tennis.
- 13 Tournaments.
- 7 Different court surfaces: clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound.
- 4 Camera modes.
- Training Mode.
- Full ranking system.
- Fully customizable 3D male player.
- 2 Players split screen.
- Arcade and Simulation mode.
- Online Multiplayer.
- Vive Tracker support: Play with your real tennis racket!
- 3 different ways to run through the court: Teleport, Run in Place, Sliding Run.
- One handed serve.