Sophie's Dice review
1 GB available space
Sophie's Dice Review
Sophie's Dice is an application created by Sophie Houlden. Sophie's Dice was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
The ultimate 3D dice roller: roll many kinds of virtual dice, and make custom dice suited for almost any game.
- Select dice from your collection, or enter roll expressions using standard dice notation
- Support for many roll behaviours such as keeping or dropping highest/lowest X dice, explosion, dice pool counting, and more
- Save roll expressions you frequently use, to easily re-roll them
- Includes dice for most table-top RPGs*
- Easily edit dice to make them your own
- Includes many pre-made dice, over 300 rollable dice shapes, and lots of images/sound & visual effects for all kinds of custom dice
- Display your own images on dice faces, and your own sound effects for when they come up**
- Dice are saved as .xml files which you can share with other people who have Sophie's Dice
* d20 system (DnD), Fudge/Fate, Narrative system (Star Wars, Genesys), Storytelling (Vampire). If your RPG needs some other kind of dice, you can make them pretty easily :)
** Your image and audio files are loaded from a "Custom Dice" folder, just place them there and then you can use them after opening Sophie's Dice.